Andrew graduated summa cum laude from Clemson University, where he was awarded the William Shannon Morrison Prize for the graduating senior with the most outstanding record in historical studies. After college, Andrew joined Teach For America, and spent two years teaching high school social studies in Warrenton, North Carolina. Andrew received his law degree from Duke University School of Law, where he was the Editor-in-Chief of the Duke Journal of Constitutional Law and Public Policy, as well as a teaching assistant for the first-year legal writing course.
- South Carolina Bar
- North Carolina Bar
- United States District Court: South Carolina and Western District of North Carolina
- Duke University School of Law, J.D.
- Clemson University, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- South Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Forbidden Territory or Well-Defined Boundaries? M.B.Z. v. Clinton and the Overzealous Application of the Political Question Doctrine, 7 Duke Journal of Constitutional Law and Public Policy Sidebar 61 (2012).