ElizabethAnn L. Carroll
A native of Barnwell, South Carolina, ElizabethAnn served as an Assistant Attorney General for South Carolina before joining Willoughby & Hoefer. She also worked previously as a litigator for two other law firms. ElizabethAnn also worked as an attorney for the South Carolina Regional Development Alliance, a non-profit economic development organization, as well as having served as a Guardian Ad Litem in family court matters.
- South Carolina Bar
- United States District Court, South Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- University of South Carolina School of Law, First Honor Graduate, J.D.
- University of South Carolina, Summa Cum Laude Graduate, B.A.
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers’ Association
- University of South Carolina Board of Visitors, Former Member