John W. Roberts
Originally from West Chester, Pennsylvania, John has experience in administrative, business, and healthcare law. John also has training in tax matters, including a Masters of Law in Taxation from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, where he served as a graduate research assistant and was named a Graduate Tax Scholar.
- South Carolina Bar
- United States District Court, South Carolina
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of Appeals: Ninth and Federal Circuits
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
- Charleston School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, J.D.
- Clemson University, B.A.
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Tax Section
- Charleston School of Law Alumni Association, Columbia Chapter, President