Joseph H. Farrell III
Originally from Spartanburg, South Carolina, Joe earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics from Wofford College, a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from The Citadel, and a Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law. Immediately prior to joining Willoughby & Hoefer, Joe served as Assistant Legal Counsel for the South Carolina State Ports Authority and as Membership Chair on the Board of Directors for the Association of Corporate Counsel’s South Carolina Chapter. Joe practices in the areas of Business Law, Contracts, Economic Development, eDiscovery, Freedom of Information Act Compliance, Land Use and Real Estate, Outside Corporate Counsel, Regulatory Law, Maritime, and Transportation and Logistics.
- South Carolina Bar
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D.
- The Citadel, M.B.A.
- Wofford College, B.A. in Business Economics
- Charleston Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute
- Board of Directors
- The Propeller Club of Charleston
- The Maritime Association of South Carolina
- Lowcountry Constables Association
- Former Director
- South Carolina State Constable – Retired
- Association of Corporate Counsel (Past Member)
- Former Board Member – South Carolina Chapter
- Former Membership Chair – South Carolina Chapter
- Charleston Trident Association of Realtors (Past Member)
- National Realtors Association (Past Member)