R. Walker Humphrey II
Walker began his legal career as a law clerk to Justice Kaye G. Hearn of the South Carolina Supreme Court. Following his clerkship, Walker joined a national litigation firm in Texas where he primarily practiced in the area of complex toxic tort cases. Since returning to South Carolina and joining Willoughby & Hoefer, Walker has focused his practice on securities mismanagement and fraud, regulatory affairs, civil litigation and business law.
Walker was born in Tuxedo Park, New York, but has lived up and down the east coast. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Washington & Lee University with a Bachelor of Science with Special Attainments in Commerce. He received his law degree, Summa Cum Laude, from the Charleston School of Law.
- South Carolina Bar
- California Bar
- United States District Court: South Carolina and Central District of California
- United States Supreme Court
- Charleston School of Law, Summa Cum Laude, J.D.
- Washington & Lee, Magna Cum Laude, B.A.
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- California Bar Association