Tracey C. Green
A native of Spartanburg, South Carolina, Tracey previously served as Chief Counsel to the S.C. House of Representatives’ Judiciary Committee and as an Assistant Attorney General for South Carolina before joining Willoughby & Hoefer. He also clerked for the Honorable William W. Wilkins Jr., Chief Judge, Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. He’s a certified public accountant, and he’s written several articles related to tax matters. He lectures on a variety of legal topics, and has represented clients in complex civil litigation matters, including business disputes, tax matters, and election and government law.
- South Carolina Bar
- United States District Court, South Carolina
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Court of Appeals: Fourth and Federal Circuits
- United States Tax Court
- United States Supreme Court
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Magna Cum Laude Graduate, J.D.
- University of South Carolina, Master of Taxation
- University of South Carolina, B.S.
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- South Carolina State Election Commission, Former Member
- Peer Review Rated BV Preeminent in Martindale-Hubbell